Google Tag Manager (GTM) has a consent overview feature that enables you to see an overview of the consent mode setup in your container. This feature helps you identify which tags support built-in consent and which tags need to be configured using additional consent.
To enable the consent overview feature, follow these steps:
- Click the Admin link in the top menu.
- Click the Container Settings button in the container section.
- Check the Enable consent overview option and confirm by clicking the Save button.
- Once you enter the Tags section for your container, you will see the consent overview icon.
- Clicking the consent overview icon will display an overview with a list of your tags and indicate whether each tag has built-in consent or additional consent has been configured.