If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
If you have a Weebly website and want to implement CookieHub to manage your third-party tracking scripts, you can follow these steps:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log in to your Weebly account and navigate to the site you want to add CookieHub to.
- From the top menu, select "Settings" and then "SEO".
- Scroll down to the "Header Code" section and click on the "Edit SEO Header" button.
- In the "Header Code" field, paste the CookieHub implementation code as described in steps 1-4 of the Inline HTML tag section.
- Click "Save" and then "Publish" to make the changes live.
CookieHub is now implemented and managing third-party tracking scripts automatically on your Weebly site.