If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
If you have a Webflow website and want to implement CookieHub to manage your third-party tracking scripts, you can follow these steps:
Please note that the custom code feature is only available in the Webflow Pro plan. If you are using a lower plan, you may need to upgrade to be able to add the CookieHub implementation code.
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log into your Webflow account and go to your project dashboard.
- Click on the Site Settings button in the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- In the Site Settings panel, click on the Custom Code tab.
- Paste the CookieHub implementation code into the Header Code section.
- Save and publish your changes.
That's it! CookieHub is now implemented and managing third-party tracking scripts automatically on your Webflow website.