If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
To implement CookieHub in Umbraco, you will need to add the CookieHub implementation code to your Umbraco website's template. Once the code is added, CookieHub will take care of managing and blocking third-party tracking scripts until the user has given their consent.
Here's how to implement CookieHub in Umbraco:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log in to your Umbraco website and navigate to the template file that you want to add the CookieHub code to. This is usually located in the /Views folder.
- Open the template file and locate the head tag.
- Paste the CookieHub implementation code right after the head tag.
- Save the changes to the template file.
CookieHub is now implemented and managing third-party tracking scripts automatically. You can customize your consent banner and other CookieHub settings in your CookieHub dashboard.