If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
If you have a Shopify website and want to implement CookieHub to manage your third-party tracking scripts, you can follow these steps:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log into your Shopify account and click on Online Store in the left-hand sidebar and click Themes.
- Click on Actions and select Edit Code.
- Open the theme.liquid file by clicking on it in the Layout section.
- Paste the CookieHub implementation code just after opening the head tag in the theme.liquid file.
- Click the Save button in the top right corner.
CookieHub is now implemented on your Shopify store and managing third party tracking scripts automatically.