If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
If you have a Magento website and want to implement CookieHub to manage your third-party tracking scripts, you can follow these steps:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log in to the admin panel of your Magento store.
- From the left-hand menu, navigate to Content > Configuration.
- Select the configuration scope you want to edit (e.g. "Default Store View").
- Click on the "Edit" button for the theme you want to edit.
- In the "HTML Head" section, find the "Scripts and Style Sheets" field.
- Paste the CookieHub implementation code immediately after the opening head tag.
- Save the configuration changes.
CookieHub is now implemented on your Magento store and will manage third-party tracking scripts automatically.