If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
If you have a Joomla website and want to implement CookieHub to manage your third-party tracking scripts, you can follow these steps:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log in to your Joomla website Control Panel and navigate to the Templates section.
- Select the template that is currently in use.
- Navigate to the index.php file and open it.
- Paste the CookieHub integration code immediately after the head tag in the file.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save button located in the top left corner.
With these steps, CookieHub will be implemented and automatically managing third-party tracking scripts.