If you are currently using Google Tag Manager, we suggest following this guideline instead:
Here's a guide for implementing CookieHub in Drupal:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in the Inline HTML tag section to obtain the CookieHub implementation code.
- Log into your Drupal website and go to the Appearance section.
- Select the theme that you want to add the CookieHub code to and click on the Settings button.
- Click on the Advanced Settings tab.
- Paste the CookieHub integration code into the Header code field.
- Click Save Configuration to save your changes.
That's it! CookieHub is now implemented and managing third-party tracking scripts automatically on your Drupal website.